Friday, May 20, 2011

A Trip to to Bohol, Philippines

Thinking of going to a trip but don't know where? Well, why don't you try Bohol, Philippines.

Well, My very first Tour was there in Bohol. I was totally excited when it was anounced in our school that we will have a 2 days and 3 nights stay in bohol. I haven't prepared a length of time actually.  hahahah I've prepared the night before the tour. I just prepared. 2 jeans, 2 shirts, and 2 swim wears. *I was also informed earlier that the hotel we will be staying has a pool so its free to take a dip any time that we are free.* some personal things and Toiletries.


Our time of departure is 9 am. And we were expected to arrive at the port at 7 am. At exactly 7 am, Me and my mother arrived their at the port waiting area. 2 hours later  I bid my mother goodbye and went in the Fast Craft. At 9 am the fast craft has left the port. The Fast Craft Jet ride was awesome.

We arrive at Tagbilaran, Bohol Port at exactly 11 am. When we arrive we were directly informed to proceed to our assigned bus which has a number 1 sign. In our tour bus we've met our assigned instructor and tour guide.

1 comment:

  1. I'll try to finish this in the coming days. I'm a bit busy. :)

    ReplyDelete